"Build a sustainability plan 101" is a free course from Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) that offers a step-by-step framework to design and implement a corporate sustainability plan.
Why your business needs a sustainability plan
Companies everywhere have to face the reality that inaction on sustainability hurts their bottom line.
- Business impacts on the environment and human health have real costs.
- Climate change is increasingly disrupting business stability and supply chains, leading to significant financial losses.
- Customers, employees and shareholders are demanding that companies conduct themselves in an environmentally responsible way.
A comprehensive sustainability plan is no longer a "nice to have" but a "must-have" in today's market.
What the course covers
The "Build a sustainability plan 101" course offers resources and tools to:
- Assess your current environmental impact.
- Identify your key stakeholders.
- Define objectives that align with your business.
- Identify pilot projects.
- Establish a business case.
- Pitch and launch your sustainability plan.
Each week you'll receive an email with a lesson and list of resources to guide you through one or more critical steps in building a sustainability plan.
Why choose EDF's sustainability course
We've designed our course to take full advantage of the EDF Supply Chain Solutions Center (SCSC). This digital hub puts expert advice and resources at your fingertips, making it easier than ever to build your sustainability plan.
Join us and hundreds of companies that understand that thriving business and a healthy environment go hand in hand.